e diel, 4 prill 2010

My name is Erik Morse. I was born on April 18,1985 in Pasadena, CA, but raised in San Dimas, CA to my parents Beverly and David. I have a learning disability, in that it sometimes takes me awhile to process information. I may have to ask some questions or have them visually do it to get what they want me to do. It sometimes may drive people crazy or think I'm trying to be smart or cute, but I just don't get what they are saying or what they want me to do. I tend to keep things to myself, not many people know how I truly feel. I went to Gladstone Elementary for a short time, but like I said earlier I have a learning disability and Gladstone didn't have what I needed, so I went to Shull Elementary and put in their special ed. program. I really don't remember too much though. I went to Lone Hill Middle School from 1997-2000 and it was then it started to get rough for me, as I was trying to find my place in life, with people, society, the world, just everything really. The people who I thought I knew were distant from me. It continued into my time at San Dimas High School from 2000-2004. I had to carry around a joke book and gum just so people would talk to me just a little bit. To this day, I'm still finding my place in this world

1 koment:

theekevy tha...

Thanks for sharing brother, I'm so grateful to God for letting me get to know you, to know you and laugh with you.