e diel, 27 janar 2008

The End is Here

We finished our semester in the Old Testament!!!

Now you may be asking: "So, what's next?" Well my friend, let me tell you. You, dear reader, have the chance to voice your opinion as to what material you would like to go over this next group session. Here's what I'd like ya'll to do:

PLEASE RESPOND TO THIS POST AND LIST SOME OF YOUR IDEAS FOR MATERIAL TO COVER.

If you have a devotional book that you like, or a certain Bible book you'd like to get into in more detail, or you want to explore a few issues from a biblical standpoint, or study different doctrines of the faith, or read through a classic Christian work, LET US KNOW!!! Any input you have is good input.

2 komente:

Patrick tha...

C.S. Lewis' "Screwtape Letters"

I've talked to you over the phone Kevin, but just wanted to let everyone know my vote. This is a Christian classic which observes the tactics of the devil and our own sinful nature and how they separate us from God! It helps us to know what the enemy's plots are, boys, and no one gives us a better picture than Lewis. I think you will all love it!

theekevy tha...

Pat, I think posting on this blog is like giving a post-it to a brick wall.